Saturday, January 27, 2007

Dream Carriage

In thinking of all the planning of this wedding, I suddenly had an image of our leaving the church after getting married, in a rather swank gettup. Not that I'm picky or anything, but I'd
like to....

sit behind a team of snow white horses, in the slickest gig I've ever seen. The wheels are yellow, the upholstery's brown, the dashboard's genuine leather. With isinglass curtains you can roll right down, in case there's a change in the weather. Maybe even a shiny little surrey with a fringe on the top.

I'd sure feel like a queen sittin up in that carriage.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm...that's a lot better than the paddy wagon ride! I bet you would feel like a queen in that ride. Is the wedding in July?

January 27, 2007 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home