Sunday, March 09, 2008

Nuevo coche

We got a new car. It is a Toyota Scion TC. It is the perfect car for us. Andy is so happy to have his car back - so he doesn't have to drive my old green car anymore. Which, after 190,000 miles, the old Ford Tempo still runs! God has definitely blessed me for having that car last so long and have so few issues. But, it was time to get a different car. We both drive so much and Andy was never comfortable with the idea of me driving the old (potentially unreliable) car. He gave me a timeline months ago -- that by March or April, we'd have to find something different. It worked out well.
Me by the new carAndy by the new car in his new ski coat

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Niiiiiiice. I see it has both mirrors in tact as well. Try not to pay the stupid tax on this one...as I probably would.

March 16, 2008 8:04 AM  
Blogger Tracie said...

I can't believe you still have that Tempo! I'm on my 3rd car.

April 01, 2008 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home