Saturday, January 12, 2008

Skating!


We went to Tim's 30th Birthday party at the skating rink tonight. It was the first time Andy and I have gone skating together. Mild-mannered Andy, who hardly takes risks, who's personal life-motto might as well be "safety first!" was a different person in these skates. We lace up and get ready to go, and he's off.
He goes fast, he goes backwards, he does tricks, and all without falling! He's skating circles around me. And he says, "What do you expect? I did this every weekend in junior high." And it sure has stuck with him. Now all we need is to get him a hockey stick. When spring comes, we bust out our roller blades, and shout a good Wayne's World "Game On!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice. I can't skate 5 feet without falling. I am so jealous of Andy!

February 04, 2008 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home